Malaucène Residence (Vaucluse)
Boulevard des Remparts
Tél. : +33(0)4 90 12 62 00
Fax : +33(0)4 90 12 62 99
E-mail. : firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordonnées GPS :
Latitude : 44.173448
Longitude. : 5.130122
• Full comfort rental package
• Tennis, sauna, fitness center, water park from June to September
• Activity program, hikes, outings, conferences...
• High speed wireless internet in every apartment
In the Heart of Artistic ProvenceA 4 star tourism residence
Developed on a 5 ha green space, up to the foot of the boulevard des Remparts, Arts et Vie Malaucène is a full comfort construction composed of a rental hamlet, a sporting complex with tennis courts, seasonal water park... and an activities/recreational center that also houses the underground parking ramp.
Grouped in little rental sets, they are withdrawn in the calm, at the back of the property. Their setting, like their comfort, is very private. Everywhere : lovely terrace, totally or partially covered, with garden room, television, telephone, separate kitchen (refrigerator/freezer, microwave/grill, dishwasher, 4 electric burners), bathroom, separate toilets, wardrobes, electric heating.
Depending on their capacity, they are organized as follows :
• 2 rooms for 4 (38 m²): lounge with living area (2 single sofa beds) + 1 bedroom (with 2 single beds).
• 3 rooms for 6 (51 m²): same as 2 rooms + 1 bedroom (with 1 single bed and corner sink).
• 4 rooms for 8 (60 m²): same as 2 rooms + 2 bedrooms (one with 2 single beds, one with 1 double bed and corner sink).
Note : two 2 room apartments and one 3 room apartment are outfitted to accommodate mobility-challenged guests.
Please leave the apartment clean when you check out.
Animals are not allowed in all exterior spaces and all common areas of the residence. For conditions of acceptance, see the "Pricing Breakdown" section ("Détail des forfaits") in the General terms of sale.
Available to members
• In practice : laundry rooms with coin-operated washers and dryers. By request: breakfast service at the bar, housekeeping service. Just 200 m away : all stores and services (including doctors, pharmacies, etc.)
• The recreation/activities area: French and American billiards, conference room, library, giant chess set, bar with panoramic terrace…
• The sports and relaxation complex : 4 all-weather tennis courts (free access but bring balls and rackets/on-site rental possible), pétanque courts, basketball/volleyball courts, games for children, fitness center, ping-pong room, sauna.
• From June to September, the exceptional water park with a waterslide, whirlpools, inner-tube ride, mini-geysers, therapy bench. Adjoining pool for the little ones.
Note : there are many other possible sporting activities in Malaucène and the surrounding area (mountain biking, climbing).
The activities program
• For stays from April to September : parties, conferences, walks, hikes, outings, snowshoeing (if there is snow on the Ventoux)...
• At the All Saints’ Day break : program of hikes in the Ventoux mountains and the Dentelles de Montmirail (bring walking shoes, backpack, rain jacket). Suggested visits (Provencal villages, chateaux, oil mill, vineyards, nougat factory, etc.), discover the archeological sites of Vaison-la-Romaine and "nature" outings supervised by specialist activity leaders (with participation). Evenings: conferences, slide shows, games, etc.
• At Christmastime : the thirteen Provencal Christmas desserts. Traditional taste of sound of the tales and legends of the region.
• New Year’s Eve : a great dance party, champagne and party favors to ring in the New Year.
Spring break: unless there is snow, program of hikes in mountains of the Ventoux the Dentelles de Montmirail. Visit to Provencal villages, discovery of craftsmen and local products (oils, wines, and aromatic plants).
• For Summer 2012 : from July 1 to September 2, a huge program of hikes, swimming, sports tournaments, tennis, archeological visits, dance parties, shows, and games. Detailed in the Summer-Autumn 2012 brochure due out in January, but registrations are already open. Festival lovers will already note, subject to confirmation, the 2012 dates: Avignon from July 4 - 27, Vaison-la-Romaine (dance festival) from June 7 - July 24, the Chorégies d'Orange from July 7 to July 31.
• Can’t miss excursions : Fontaine-de-Vaucluse, Baux-de-Provence, Lubéron, Camargue, Abbaye de Sénanque... Ask for recommendations at reception.
Nestled against the Ventoux Mountains, among cypress trees, vineyards, and pastures, Malaucène is a charming village in the Vaucluse. Ancient roofs, old entrances, and tiny streets climbing up to the ancient chateau go hand in hand with the animation of a little town center that is home to all typical stores and services. The area, known to be wonderful for walks in the heart of nature, is also popular with art lovers. The region – from Avignon to Orange by way of Vaison-la-Romaine – lets you endlessly travel through Roman and romantic Provence, the Provence of the festivals...In this context, 200 meters from the main street, the Arts et Vie residence is located.
The residence is located near :
• Vaison-la-Romaine (9 km)
• Orange (35 km)
• Nîmes (80 km)
• Aix (100 km)
A car is recommended.
Train access :
arrive at the Avignon train station, then take a taxi or take a bus to Carpentras + taxi.
Access by car :
coming from Montélimar on the A7 highway, exit at Bollène. Head towards Vaison-la-Romaine, then Malaucène. At the entrance to Malaucène, in the big curve to the left, take the Boulevard des Remparts. The Arts et Vie residence is 100 meters ahead. Coming from Aix-en-Provence, by the A7 highway, exit at Avignon North, head toward Carpentras, then Malaucène. The Boulevard des Remparts is to the left of the church at the entrance to the village. The Arts et Vie residence is 50 meters ahead.
To maintain the setting of the residence, a covered parking structure has been built underground beneath the reception building. Park your car in the spot marked with your apartment number. The apartments are accessed via footpaths, and luggage carts are available on the days you check in/out.
Access by plane :
arrive at the Avignon airport, then take a taxi or take a bus to Carpentras + taxi.
Useful telephone numbers for the trip :
• SNCF Avignon, information: 36 35
• Malaucène Taxis : 04 90 65 15 25
• Vaison Taxi : 04 90 36 00 04
• Taxi : 04 90 28 87 44 ; Carpentras: 06 09 33 65 90; Station: 04 90 63 08 70
• Avignon bus station : 04 90 82 07 35
• Comtadin Carpentras Bus : 04 90 67 20 25
• Avignon airport : 04 90 81 51 51
• Highway condition information. Marseille regional center: 08 26 02 20 22
• Weekdays : check-in after 2:00 pm (before 8:00 pm) check-out at 9:00 am.
• Short stays and weekends: check-in after 6:00 pm (before 9:00 pm) check out by 2:00 pm on the last day, except Ascension weekend (from Thursday 9:00 am to Sunday 9:00 am)
Note : outside the check-in/check-out days indicated on the pricing table, reception is closed from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
• For short stays and weekends (outside of school vacations) and in the offseason, there is an option of irregular check-ins (depending on availability)
• Reservation and payment, at the residence, at the current rate for the period, 15 days in advance.
• apartment rental
• sheets, pillowcases, and bath mats
• utilities (water, electricity, heat)
• 1 underground parking space per apartment
• the use of a television
• wi-fi access
• free access to sports facilities
• the program of activities listed in the description
• table and bath linens
• 1 deposit of € 250 per apartment, paid at check-in, returned at check-out, with a deduction made for any damages
Rental rates (euros)
Weekdays Sunday through Sunday, excluding*.
Important : for dates followed by an asterisk (*), registration is made by mail or on our premises. Click here to find the contact information for the Arts et Vie agencies.
|Dates||2 R. FOR 4||3 R. FOR 6||4 R. FOR 8|
|Autumn offseason 2013, for the period from|
|September 1st to September 22||350 €||390 €||470 €|
|September 22 to October 20||300 €||340 €||400 €|
|Winter offseason, for the period from|
|March 16 to April 13||260 €||320 €||370 €|
|Spring break, for the period from|
|April 13 to May 11||390 €||460 €||570 €|
|April 19 to April 21*||170 €||200 €||250 €|
|May 29 to June 1st*||260 €||320 €||370 €|
|Spring offseason, for the period from|
|May 11 to June 1st||360 €||410 €||500 €|
|June 1st to June 29||440 €||510 €||650 €|
|Summer vacation, for the period from|
|June 29 to July 06||520 €||680 €||910 €|
|July 06 to July 13||780 €||960 €||1 230 €|
|July 13 to August 17||860 €||1 070 €||1 370 €|
|August 17 to August 24||800 €||990 €||1 270 €|
|August 24 to August 31||490 €||620 €||820 €|
|Autumn offseason 2014, for the period from|
|August 31 to September 21||360 €||410 €||500 €|
|September 21 to October 19||310 €||360 €||430 €|
|Week-ends outside of breaks*|
|1 night||74 to 126 €||91 to 146 €||106 to 186 €|
|2 nights||111 to 189 €||137 to 219 €||159 to 279 €|
|3 nights||149 to 251 €||183 to 291 €||211 to 371 €|
|4 nights||186 to 314 €||229 to 364 €||264 to 464 €|
Cliquez sur le bouton ci-dessous pour consulter les disponibilités de ce séjourLes disponibilités